2013 Festival at a Glance (stay tuned for 2014 Schedule)
Check out any of the events by clicking on the name.
|Free Family Fun Zone||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Night Works in the Park||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
REGIONAL TEAM SPRINT RACE
Monday February 18, 2013
Hawreluk Park, Edmonton AB
Edmonton Nordic Ski Club/
Silver Skate Festival
A low key event with a traditional and fun race formats for the Capital Region/North Central Alberta area with the primary aim of delivering a competitive experience for the developing and the well seasoned skier.
Who: Open to any and all!!
What: 3x3 Team Sprint Relay - 500m 12 and under, 1000m 13, and up
• 3 person relay teams - 1 each of 12and Under, 16 and Under, & 17+
• Every one skis 3 laps
• At least 1 girl per team!!
Registration: Zone4 by Sunday February 17, 2013 by 11:59 pm.
• Please PRE-REGISTER as this will allow us to input skiers into our computers and create a start list.
• LATE REGISTRATION will be accepted
• On – Site: Late Registration 9:30 – 10:30 am January 18, 2013
• Early Registration/Entry Fee: $5.00 per skier (via Zone 4)
• Late Registration/Entry Fee: $5.00 per skier (cash or cheque only)
Entry Fee: Payment of fee’s/bib pick up at race office February 18 9-10:30 am at Hawreluk Pavilion.
Race Start: 11:00 am.
• Skate - Mass start : short leg goes first!! (500 m then 1000 m)
Eligibility: Any interested skier, any age!!!
Awards: Medals to top 3 teams category
Food and Drinks: Available at various venues - Silver Skate Festival but please feel free to bring your own food and any other drinks you want!!
Waxing: No inside waxing. Come prepared to wax outdoors with no electrical power outlets available.